Ellipsis Marketing only collects your data where you have given your consent, or when it is for our legitimate interests. Further details are provided below.
How we collect your data
We collect data via our contact form, via email, and via any other online or in-person contact with any member of the Ellipsis Marketing team.
We also collect analytics data via our website, including anonymised location data (IP address), referrers, and which pages were visited.
Cookies are used to collect this analytics data, and permission is requested to do so. You can also use your browser’s settings to prevent cookies from being set if desired.
Personal information is stored in the following places with trusted third parties:
- Xero: address, company name, country, email address, first name, last name, phone number, project details, invoices, payment details, and ZIP/Postal code [security, privacy].
- G Suite: address, company name, country, email address, first name, last name, documents relating to projects [security, privacy].
- Basecamp: first name, last name, email address, project details required for project management [security, privacy].
- WordPress.com/Jetpack: anonymised IP address, cookies, and website usage [security, privacy].
Links to each of the parties’ privacy infromation is provided for your convenience.
Data is disposed upon request, after it is no longer required, or after the legal term for which the data is required expires. Data automatically passes between Stripe and Xero, but is otherwise only moved manually.
Any information can be requested, accessed (including for export), or deleted by emailing Ellipsis’ Data Protection Officer, Alex Denning: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following steps have been taken to protect your information
- The Ellipsis Marketing website is regularly security scanned and backed up, and an active SSL certificate is in place.
- Internally, the Ellipsis team is bound by confidentiality, and security best-practices are in place: use of two-factor authentication where this is possible, use of strong passwords through a password manager, and any devices dealing with company information are secured by password and encrypted where possible.
- Information is only stored on our own, or trusted third parties’ password protected, encrypted databases.
This policy was last modified on 24 May 2018. We will notify on this page of any amendments to the policy, with changes only applicable to information collected after the date of the change.
Please contact us if there are any questions related to this policy: email@example.com.